New York, October 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “France Crane Market – Strategic Assessment & Forecast 2021-2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06154547/? utm_source = GNW
5 billion and reach a volume of 5,566 units by 2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.67% in volume during 2021-2027
The growing demand for cranes is attributed to investments from developed countries, favorable government policies and FDI, upcoming industrial developments in the construction industries, and government initiatives such as the Grand Paris Project and the upcoming 2024 Olympic Games. By shifting to intelligent systems driven by IoT and data analytics for service, networking and sustainability, the crane market is evolving into a more innovative industry.
FRENCH CRANE MARKET OUTLOOK
• In 2021, the crane market in France reached a volume of 4,483 units and is expected to reach 5,566 units by 2027.
• Cranes feature intelligent service panels that help operators diagnose and correct problems faster, fueling crane use across France.
• The Grand Paris Project and the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris are likely to boost the crane industry.
• Several proposals for the development and modernization of major airports in France, with expenditure estimated at 1.3 billion dollars, should boost the crane industry.
• In France, the rental business is growing rapidly. With most OEMs offering rental services in this space, most of the crane rental market in France is dominated by unorganized players.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
• In 2019, France imported cranes worth 539 million USD, making it the world’s fourth largest importer.
• The 101-200 ton crane market in France was estimated at 1,691 units in 2020 and is expected to reach 2,122 units by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.53% over the period.
• Over the past 3-4 years, the French crane market has grown, fueled by government initiatives such as the “Macron Law”.
• Cranes used in the construction industry accounted for the largest share of around 50.1%.
The report considers the current scenario of the crane market in France and the market dynamics for the forecast period 2021-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth factors, restraints and market trends. The study includes sales volume and value with an analysis of the France Crane market segment.
CRANE MARKET IN FRANCE – SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS
• The mobile crane market in France in value is expected to reach USD 502 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.04% in the forecast year.
• Demand for crawler cranes is largely due to increased investment in construction and civil engineering. The crawler crane industry in France in value is expected to reach $ 63.1 million by 2027.
• Crane trucks are smaller, less versatile and used for lifting lighter loads (load capacity limit of about 45 tonnes) and are in great demand in the French market.
• The fixed crane industry in France is expected to reach USD 962.7 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.27%.
• Tower cranes are used to build tall structures such as skyscrapers. The construction industry in France is driving demand for tower cranes, and the French tower crane market is expected to reach $ 318.8 million by 2027.
Market segmentation by type of crane
• Mobile crane
o Crawler cranes
o All terrain cranes
o All terrain cranes
o Truck mounted cranes
• Fixed cranes
o Overhead cranes
o Tower cranes
Market segmentation by application
• Transport / Ports
Market segmentation by gross power
• Less than 20 tons
• 20-100 tons
• 101-200 tons
• More than 200 tons
During the forecast period, increased private and public investment in new development and construction projects aimed at providing improved infrastructure is expected to drive the growth of the crane market in France. Suppliers such as KOBELCO have developed a new crawler crane equipped with a system to improve fuel consumption and reduce CO2 emissions. The players in the crane industry in France rely on innovative technologies to intensify competition. For example, Palfinger Marine, an Austrian manufacturer of deck equipment, won a contract to supply 71 fixed boom cranes for the construction of the 500 MW Fécamp offshore wind farm in French waters.
• Manitex International, Inc.
• Kobelco construction machines (KCME)
• Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG)
• Terex Company
Other important suppliers
• American Crane & Equipment Corp. (ACE)
• Zoomlion Heavy industry
• Broderson Manufacturing Corp
• Link belt cranes
• Kato’s works
WHY PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
This report is among the few in the market that offers an analysis of the outlook and opportunity in terms of:
• Volume (Unit sales)
o Gross power
• Value (USD)
o Gross power
• Acquire competitive intelligence on the economic scenario, the advantages in France of major projects and investments, market dynamics, and share
• Examples of latest technologies
• Get presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data.
• Enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
• Obtain a quantitative and qualitative analysis from experts on the value / volume growth projections of the cranes market share in France
• Complete supply chain analysis
• Get a COVID-19 impact analysis of the market.
• Company profile of 10 key suppliers and 5 other leading suppliers
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
1. What is the size of the crane market in France?
2. What are the latest trends in crane markers in France?
3. Who are the key players in the crane market in France?
4. What are the key opportunities in the mobile cranes market in France?
5. Which segment represents the largest share of the crane market in France?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06154547/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.